We are excited to connect!
FAM is a new foster care model designed to support youth experiencing or at risk of commercial sexual exploitation (CSE). These youth deserve loving and safe families who are well-trained and surrounded by a community of support.
FAM Caregivers must meet the following criteria:
- Live within 90 miles of San Francisco
- Live in a 2+ bedroom residence, with one bedroom able to be dedicated to the FAM youth
- No other foster youth currently in the home (some exceptions apply)
- All adults in the household must be able to pass fingerprinting/criminal record clearance
- While we love pets, the household cannot include a Pit bull, Presa Canario, or any breed considered to be aggressive
If you meet the requirements above, please complete the inquiry form below. We are excited to connect with you!
A meaningful relationship with one caring adult can make all the difference.
Could it be you?